Today…not as bad as yesterday. Guess it’ll just take time. Update on mi vida_i made it official. Yup. Told him straight out how I felt && told him I couldn’t do it anymore. Hardest thing I’ve had to do in a really long time. Hurts like hell but totally necessary. It obviously didn’t mean enough to change his mind, but was taking a big step forward for myself. We’re done. Doubt I’ll be hearing from HIM! For a really long minute at least.
As for Mrs. ASSHOLE! Shame on you! Total bad choice, but we all have our weak moments && I’m sure had I been in your shoes I would’ve been talked into it again as well. I’m a total hater you had a Monday && didn’t invite me! Lmfao I kidd.
Omg, so on my lunch totally finished thee bachelor! Fucking ASSHOLE!!!! I can’t believe he just did that! guys are LOW, but that was a new one! That definitely did NOT reassure me that there are a couple of good “fish in thee sea”! Poor tie has a effed up dad! Kinda hope he gets hit by a bus! That’s how bitter I am! && molly is a dumb stupid CUNT that made herself look like an even BIGGER dumb BROAD for basically saying “ok Jason I forgive you for picking me second, && breaking my heart” @ least so easily. Little pussy Jason didn’t even have to put in any work for it! fuckin girls![myself included.] Ahhh. I’m so mad I can kick someone in thee balls right now! I have a couple of guys in mind too!
Hopefully school calms me down. A cut would be nice, or if Dena doesn’t wear make up so I can do it. I guess even learning an up_do might even do thee trick! Ahhh guess we’ll see. P.s. don’t think this red bull is helping.
with love,
A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


:(
ReplyDeleteI knoww ASSHOLE!!!!
ahhhhh
Im falling deeper and deeper into the black hole!!! hahaa
p.s. and good for you!!<333
hahahahah
ReplyDeleteI love jew.....