So haven’t posted a blog for a minute figured this was as good of a time as any… you all know what I’ve been trying to overcome these past few weeks, san diego super helped but had to come back and face reality sooner or later right? Back to thee same story of my life. Why is it when you finally decide to let something go, it decides it doesn’t want you to?! It still wants to keep thee “FRIENDSHIP”. Ugh was our friendship that great to begin with?! …………….. actually it really was! That’s what makes this all a million times harder! I feel like I have to phase out a bestfriend. && he’s not wanting to go. But I really don’t know how to JUST keep thee friendship without thee other complicating stuff. Is it because I’m such a girl at times? I have so much anger and frustration towards him………….yet I don’t. In all honesty I just want to see that smile right now. Thee smile that would make my day! Or that laugh. I already know all your guys thoughts && opinions...I really am trying here…but idk have so much in my head right now. I have so many questions yet at thee same time I can’t ask them because I’m not completely sure I can handle thee truth just yet. It’s all happening so fast. Just a month ago we were great, but all good things come to an end right? Ughhhh faahk my life! BOYS SUCK!here's an update;;thursday...bby ZOEY.GRACE.MARTINEZ was born @ 4:58 pm.7 ibs 3 oz_19' long. [.can't wait to meet her.]
friday...
escuela;; is thee best! we won 2nd place.[=
after_date;; BUST!
sat...
day;; s.d. all day bby! loved every second of it!
me && thee bff;; nothing but thee open road!
so doing it again!
night;; ahaha i was being a total evil ass!
"got ma middle finger up in thee air, yellin faahk tha pooolice!"

ahahahha. it actually was a cool night... got better towards thee end.
sun...
portos && caught up on sleep.
pretty good weekend all && all.
monday...
back to thee same kidd i went to sd to get away from. guess once again proves there's no running from your problems...or in this case a monday.
ahaha love my favorites!
with love,
A.
Ahaha Girl I know exactly what you mean...
ReplyDeleteThere's no running from what hasn't clearly been solved...
AHHHH!!!!
This shit makes me want to scream!!
Hahaha
Love you and LOV your evil side! haha
You'll get through this I know you will. And had a lot of fun sat.!! =)
ReplyDelete