Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Broken_RecorD.

So it was sort of inevitable, we all knew I couldn’t change any of it just like thee others weren’t able to. Finally convinced myself it was time. [was like yanking teeth.] I am way too hard headed for my own good when it comes to these kiddos!!! Seriously...it’s scary sometimes! It’s thee love triangle that keeps repeating itself. But finally, I’m DONE! Can’t do this anymore, it’s literally draining me! It use to make me SO HAPPY, && if you know me well enough you know that HASN’T been thee case lately. Doing my share of growing up && learning and have come to realize and accept no matter what I feel, we’re NEVER going to be on that level. Thought we were going places && getting somewhere at one point, but that took a drastic turn these last few weeks. I’m DONE hanging on to words of HOPE… it’s just NOT ENOUGH anymore to keep me around. I need a guy who wants ALL of me ALL thee time. i'm just going to stay focused on SCHOOL && ME.



This is me…”MANNING UP.”
Funny thought…you think you’ve made some pretty bad decisions?
I promise you…taking me for granted was thee WORST one.


with love,
A.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh!!!
    how many times can i say we are on the same boat... Its never gonna end unless we end it!! :( sad to say it tough but it CAN be overcome!!
    love you A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LAH JU <3333

    PS. HOORAY TO A FRESH START?!

    ReplyDelete