Morning faves.
So today is a new day. Today I feel good, guess it’s in a sense a “starting over fresh” kind of feeling. I’m really trying to better myself and cut out some people in my life that I love but are no good for me. As much as it may hurt it has to be done, I need to stop settling for these kiddos that just aren’t good enough. I know my potential && I need someone on my level. Now I just have to keep that in mind EVERYDAY. I realize it’s not going to be easy, but IS doable. Time heals all right?! I guess I kind of look at it like I’m thee lucky one that got away, before it became too late. It all would’ve been nice but obviously in this case it confirms “once a cheater, always a cheater”, and really a guy like that you realize just will never be completely happy and satisfied. He’s always going to want more, hell half of thee time I don’t even think HE knows what he wants…or why he continuously does what he does. Do they ever? Or is it us that are thee ones that accept it && make excuses for them, like “he’s just going through a phase, he’ll grow out of it”, or “it’s because he doesn’t want to look like an asshole”. All excuses. Sometimes we just have to understand and accept that some guys do, but most never change. It’ll just be a continued cycle they keep going through whether it’s with you or some other girl. Guess I’m just trying to say if you see it and its in plain black && white straight in front of your face, don’t ignore it. Take it as a good thing, be “thee one that got away”, thee one that was smart enough to look at thee situation for what it is and BAIL! Aha.
Just some thoughts from looking at my past experiences.
with love,
A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


awww booo. your gonna make me tear up again.
ReplyDeleteall of this. so fucking true.
im glad we both dont have to do this alone. =)
♥B