Finally Friday! You’d think I’d be a little more excited right?! Trying to be, just have A LOT on my mind. Seriously where do I start? Hmm… how bout knowing it’s official! He’s officially got some “baggage”. It seriously was a hard pill for me to swallow. Not sure if I have yet to process it in my head. && tell me why standing in line to get into saddle his head is thee first one I see! Only happens to me! [.faahk_my_life.] and really I must say if you’re a guy and decide something, STICK TO IT! If you don’t want to pursue a girl anymore and she’s history, KEEP IT THAT WAY! Don’t go back and forth I want to talk to you today, I don’t tomorrow! It’s annoying! I’m over these dummies that think they have it like that! NEWS FLASH_you’re just a Mr. RIGHT NOW! We all eventually MOVE ON so get over yourself fuckers!
Oh && really don’t say you’re coming to see a girl and then get caught dancing with another! Even if it is only dancing it’s just a STUPID move!
&& as far as HE goes… today is going on day 4 and I’m holding strong! Got two txts from HIM yesterday [one when he was sober_another when he was drinking…you know how that goes.] && I stood my ground never texting back! Actually wasn’t as bad as I thought. Guess that’s a positive outta it all right?
Another Brightside I got a rose.[=
It was super sweet surprising me by pulling it outta his jacket. If only I could get on point. Ahhh.
So gonna do lunch @ thee sagebrush right now with thee co_workers. Yummm. Margarita time! I have two clients today, renee, bff oh && ma baybeh AvA! It should mellow me out && take my mind off somethings. Then drinks tonight with dena. Can’t wait. Ahh I really do LOVE MY LIFE!
with love,
A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment