Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BlaH.




So its hump day… guess that’s a good thing right?
[Why does everything have to do with intercourse. B?] ahah
Anyways, last night was hard. Got some thoughts out. [Thanks to my jenn && b for listening.] So girls you’d be super proud of me! B. && Jenn actually convinced me into DELETING his number from my phone! [I did.]= That was a step. Oh and today is day 2 of what I gave up for lent...[H I M.] even though i'm christian. haha yup, let’s see how that goes.
Thank God for BeautY SchooL! I love it! It's my getaway, my way of stepping outta this at times annoying world! I totally would've started years ago, but had to handle some business. Now i'm completely dedicated. MoM graduated from there, as will I. [=
Can't wait to graduate && of course open our salon!
b.t.w. me && Antt. are open to any suggestions on names. [any thoughts/ideas?]
with love,
A.

3 comments: